OpenTable Voucher Competition.
Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. FOLLOW our Twitter Feed or LIKE our Facebook Page
2. SHARE or RETWEET the post
3. TAG a teacher in the post and comment DONE
Open Table £50 Voucher Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by 2Eskimos Ltd, The Bank, 15 King Street, Delph, Saddleworth, OL3 5DL.
2. The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over, employees of 2Eskimos Ltd and their immediate families are not allowed to enter the competition. The winner will be chosen at random and has to be employed by a UK school.
3. The competition start date is: Tuesday 15th January 2019.
4. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on the 13th February. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. The winners will be notified on the 13th February 2019. The winner will be announced on social media on Friday 15th February. The prize includes one £50 Voucher to be redeemed with Open Table.
5. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
6. To qualify entry into the competition entrants must: (i) Follow @2_Eskimos on Twitter, or ‘Like’ 2Eskimos Facebook page. Applicants must be a ‘follower’ or ‘like’ our Facebook Page when the competition winner is selected at random.
(ii) Tag a teacher in the post and comment DONE.
(iii) Share the post or retweet the post.
7. Applicants can enter as many teachers as they would like on Twitter or Facebook.
8. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from a list of qualifying entries and notified via direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
9. Any applicants who have not followed the qualifying steps will be rejected.
10. 2Eskimos Ltd decision as to who has won will be final.
11. Any abuse in connection with the competition such as: inappropriate behaviour (derogatory comments, malicious behaviour), spam, cheating, duplication, fraud or third party entry will not be tolerated. 2Eskimos reserve the right to remove entries that abuse the competition or 2Eskimos Ltd (abuse as listed above).
12. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in your disqualification from the competition.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing that if you win, your name and image may be used for marketing publication by 2Eskimos Ltd, without any additional payment or permission. You agree to take a picture of yourself, holding the voucher saying that you have won the competition.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to us contacting you via telephone, to receive feedback on our 2Eskimos Reading Assessment app or Inspection Coach System.
15. Any personal information given, will be held under the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed on to any other parties/ third parties without your agreement.
16. Under no circumstances will 2Eskimos Ltd be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions in the competition or prize.
17. 2Eskimos will not be responsible unless required by law for any loss, changes, cost or expenses which may arise in connection with this competition.
18. Any dispute to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.