The Foundation Stage Profiling App
The EYFS profiling app from 2 Eskimos completely revolutionises how record keeping is performed in the classroom. What used to take hours can now take seconds. Every child has an individfual portfolio of achievements. The use can take photos for evidence, then quickly tag them with children’s names and Foundation Stage targets.
The Mobile Assessment Suite
The Mobile Record Keeping suite from 2 Eskimos finally gives teachers the power to record achievements in the classroom. Harnessing the power of today’s smartphones, these mobile applications provide the following features:
- Ability to capture photos and videos in the classroom and tag them with the names of the pupils.
- Ability to record pupils’ achievement against all common assessment frameworks, using the captured photos as evidence of the achievements.
- Synchronisation with the 2 Eskimos Assessment Suite website, providing secure online access to all assessment data.
- Automatic generation of APP sheets and other statutory assessment reports.
- Integration with assessment modules in MIS systems.
The School Productivity Suite
2 Eskimos has developed a state of the art productivity suite for teachers, in partnership with the UK’s leading educational publishers. The suite provides tools for lesson planning, content scheduling and curriculum management. There are optional parental access and local authority access tools, to provide a truly joined-up view of learning.
The suite is branded to meet the needs of individual publishers. It integrates seamlessly with existing publisher systems and can be “skinned” easily to match the look and feel of any offering.
The ground-breaking “publisher interface” opens new content channels for publishers. It is possible to push premium curriculum-referenced content directly into the school lesson planning process.
Mal and Geoff Broadbent were responsible for the conception, design and development of the multi-award-winning “Primary Complete” Series and schoolcentre.net. Currently owned by Granada Learning, these systems have muiltiplied productivity in schools over the past decade and are used by tens of thousands of teachers.